Saturday, May 9, 2009

LUSH Rockstar Soap



"I'm unusual, not so typical
Way too smart to be waiting around
Tai Chi practices, snowboard champion
I can fix that flat on your car"

"I might even be a rock star
If you only knew the real me
I might even be a rock star"

Several weeks ago, I finished up my first bar of Rockstar soap from LUSH and it is pretty safe to say that this is now my favorite soap that I have ever used and I think it will continue to be my utter favorite for a very long time.

I was first drawn to this product last time that I was in LUSH because of the name and I was ready to buy it purely for that reason. A bit of background, in the early spring of 2008, I was madly in love with a keyboardist in some garage band. He invited me to his show and it was in the most disgusting venue that I have ever come across. I went and tried to look cute and alternative and everyone else there looked like they just came back from the tattoo parlor. I brought a friend with me and pulled her around by her arm all night becuase I didn't want to get separated in the scary place. And after that night, I was told that I was as much of a rockstar as Hannah Montana. And so that nickname stuck...

Then I discovered the LUSH Rockstar soap, it's pink and girly and it is made for a rockstar...like myself and Hannah! Here is the description from LUSH, "This best-selling, creamy soap delight may smell as sweet as sugar, but it is still just a little bit naughty; you know how rock stars are. So lather up, smile for the camera, then party all night long. Warning: This vanilla-berry handmade wonder has been known to increase singing in the shower so be careful who you give it to!"

This made my whole bathroom smell like candy for hours after I used it in the morning. It didn't dry my skin out or irritate it in any way. If you visit a LUSH store, then they will cut a chunk off for you (any size that you wish) or you are able to order it from the LUSH website.

Sing it Hannah!!
photo courtesy of LUSH
lyrics courtesy of Lyrics.com

No comments: