Saturday, July 11, 2009

Benefit Crescent Row Collection

These three fragrances are the latest to come from the company Benefit. I rarely think of Benefit when thinking of fragrances but their Maybe Baby fragrance is top seller for their company. These fragrances are based on the personalities of three different ladies that live next to each other. The Sephora website allows users to take a quiz to determine what their personality matches from this collection. At the end of looking at the fragrances, I will take the quiz to determine what should be the fragrance for me.

Here is the description of the overall collection from Sephora, "The Crescent Row fragrances are based on a fashionable strip of flats in Bath, England, which serve as home to several imagery gals. Their lives are filled with laughter, gossip, and seduction; and each scent, bottle, artwork, and name was created to reflect the fascinating protagonists."

The first scent is called My Place or Yours Gina. Gina is described as having a "flaunt it if you've got it" attitude that is seductively provocative. Her scent is an alluring affair of pink pepper and wild raspberry - resulting in a woody-oriental scent that is enticing and smoldering. The notes are: pink pepper, bergamot, tangerine, peony, wild raspberry, white lily, patchouli, tonka bean, vanilla bean.

The second scent is called Laugh With Me LeeLee. LeeLee is described as having a playful feminity that is naturally sexy. Her scent is based on a light blend of citrus, jasmine, lily blossoms, blonde wood, and amber. This results in a soft-floral scent that is refreshing and feminine. The notes are: cassis, melon, citrus, black violet, lily, jasmine, blond wood, amber, santal.

The last scent is called Something About Sofia. Sofia is described as a free spirit that has flair and a distinctly individual style. Her scent contains oriental blossoms, mango, and fresh vanilla - resulting in an oriental floral scent that is fresh and original. The notes are: mango, freesia, sheer lily, jasmine sambac, peony petal, musk, white caramel, vanilla bean.

So who am I? I got Laugh With Me LeeLee which is exactly who I thought that I would come out as. This actually is the scent description that I am the most attracted to so I happy that this one is my choice. So according to this scent quiz is that I am flirtatious and innocent with a playful wink and a mischievous smile. Time for me to get this fragrance since it and I are meant to be...

photo courtesy of Sephora

No comments: