Thursday, July 30, 2009

LUSH Think Pink Bath Bomb

The other night, I used my last LUSH Bath Bomb from the set that I bought awhile ago. The bomb is called Think Pink and I will give everyone three guesses as to what color the bath bomb is. I really liked this bomb and already I want to go to LUSH and buy another one. I still love bath bombs and this one goes up with Big Blue and Sex Bomb on my list of LUSH favorites. Above all, it's pink with flowers coming out of it!

LUSH bath bombs are one of their best selling products and here is the description of how they work in the bathtub. "Pop one in a pre-run bath and watch it erupt in a mass of fragrant fizzing, gently scenting the water with natural essential oils. The most popular of all LUSH products, bath bombs were created by Mo Constantine, one of our founders. Often imitated, our bath bombs are still the best, bar none".

Here is the description of this particular bath bomb, "Vanilla, lavender and tonka bean soak turns you into a glamour puss. Transform into a glamour girl with this little sweetener of a bath bomb. So girlie, Think Pink's bright water leaves you feeling distinctly feminine. Enhance your charms with vanilla, lavender and tonka bean. Put on your red lips, let your hair down and soak in the pink flowers. So fun, so girlie, so glamorous!"

I love that this bath bomb turned my bath water a bright pink. Both little flowers and heart confetti exploded out of this bomb when it was placed into the water. I never really noticed the tonka bean note in this bomb, this is one of the lighter fragranced ones and I noticed the lavender the most of all the notes. This bomb is a super girly product and is great to relax in a soothing bath with.

This bomb required a bit of clean up to take care of the pink ring left on my tub but it wasn't near as bad as what was required the clean Sex Bomb out. I liked the confetti but if it bothers people, the advice from Makeup Alley is to put the bomb in a stocking so it can't fully explode.

This is a good bath bomb for people who have never used LUSH bombs before. The light fragrance and pink water make it sure to delight anyone who tries it.

photo courtesy of LUSH

No comments: