Saturday, July 4, 2009

Nordstrom Event Sale Most Wanted

After looking over the offerings from the Nordstrom Event, I decided that I need to come up with another Most Wanted list for this list. A bunch of lemmings were created just by one visit to the website. The picture is of the Lancome brush set which is my number one coveted item from this event.

- Lancome Declaring Indigo Brush Set
- Rock & Republic Drama Queen Collection
- Dior Jazz Club Eye Palette
- La Mer The Signature Collection Set
- Philosophy Celebrate Life High Foaming Bath and Shower Gel
- L'Occitane Amande Cleansing and Soothing Shower Oil Set
- Jo Malone Anniversary Colonge Set
- Bobbi Brown Best of Bobbi Set
- Chanel Radiant Eye and Lip Palette
- Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in Rouge Noir

Thoughts? The Lancome set is radiant and one of the most beautiful items that I have ever seen. Also the Dior eye palette falls into that same category. I don't own anything from Rock & Republic and very little from Bobbi Brown so this even gives me the ability to try several things out from these collection. And the Chanel palette and polish? I can never resist the Cs.

photo courtesy of Nordstrom

No comments: