Friday, July 10, 2009

DuWop Lip Venom V

DuWop's Lip Venom Lite was the first of the many lip plumpers that I have bought over the years. My collection has grown by leaps and bounds but I have always held a soft spot in my collection for the Venom and the great red shade that it turns my lips. I don't notice much with the plumping effect but since I already have rather full lips, I wouldn't really be the greatest candidate to test out the plumping effect.

DuWop has released a new Lip Venom called Lip Venom V, inspired by the Twilight series of books and movies. We all know that I love Twilight and marrying Twilight with beauty products is one of my versions of heaven.

Here is the description from the DuWop website, "Be transformed. Let the alchemy transcend. This special limited edition Lip Venom is a sneak preview of our highly anticipated Twilight Venom, debuting this fall. Lip Venom V is not your typical DuWop Venom. Instead of a gloss, Lip Venom V is a shimemring crimsom lip stain suspended in a venom-laced liquid lip conditioner with a super-potent bite (Watch out!), and contains argan, avocado, olive oils, and Vitamin E."

This product is limited edition and due to the demand that DuWop is anticipating, at the moment only a maximum amount of two of this product can be purchased by one customer.

This product is a major lemming for me. I am a bit on the wary side about the warning of the "super-potent bite" but I really want to give it a shot. And it is the first piece of the Twilight inspired collection that will be releasing this fall.

photo courtesy of DuWop

No comments: