Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Sandalwood Fig

I had a major Bath and Body Works shopping experience several days ago. Quite frankly, I had a bag filled up in about ten minutes after my entrance into the store. To be fair, I haven't really loved anything from there since they introduced P.S. I Love You last fall and hadn't really spent much money there throughout the holidays and during their sale. So my shopping spree there was a long time in coming.

Three of the items that I purchased that day were from the Aromatherapy collection. They have introduced a new fragrance in the Sensual collection called Sandalwood Fig. Interestingly, I like neither sandalwood nor fig but I fell in love with this fragrance when I first tried the lotion out. "Love is in the air. The perfect sensual experience featuring Sandalwood Fig, an irresistable blend of creamy sandalwood, a kiss of fig, and natural pheromones."

This is a cold weather fragrance so I might not even get to open it up before spring hits this year. At the moment, I am trying to use down any winter fragrances that I can before the warmer weather hits. So I think that I will be putting this little part of my haul away until next fall. However, I wasn't going to take any chances on this fragrance being limited edition and not getting any. This fragrance is a sophisticated blend of the two major notes and smells very Jo Malone-esque.

So what did I get? I first picked up the candle and I think that it is my favorite product available in this fragrance. I also decided on the body wash and the matching body lotion. The Bath and Body Works website also has this fragrance available in small candles, a body scrub, a body mist, and a massage oil. If the fragrance is still around next fall/winter, then I think that I will also buy the scrub and the body mist at that time. This is great pick from Bath and Body Works and should appeal to even the most discriminating of body product shoppers. Overall, the Aromatherapy line is one of the highest quality line of products from this company and there is a fragrance in this collection to appeal to everyone.

More to come in upcoming entries about everything else that I purchased that day.

photo courtesy of Bath and Body Works

No comments: