Friday, February 12, 2010

MAC Viva Glam - From Our Lips

Well this was a bit of shock when I went on the MAC website a few minutes ago. I just finished up Spring Colour Forecast several days ago and will be starting MAC and Milk right after this. I didn't expect the newest Viva Glam out for another month since all the blogs stated that it would be coming out around St. Patrick's Day. However, it is up on the MAC website with the promo pics that I put up earlier of Lady GaGa and Cyndi Lauper. I am so pumped right now!

"Time to wham up the GLAM in VIVA GLAM! It's a gaga-glamorous look at our abiding passion: The MAC Aids Fund and the VIVA GLAM program are the heart and soul of MAC Cosmetics. Ladies and gentlemen, we give you the sensational Cyndi Lauper and the eletric Lady GaGa!" There are two lipsticks in this collection, one for each of the new spokesladies.

VIVA GLAM Cyndi - A limited edition VIVA GLAM Lipstick named after celebrity spokesperson, Cyndi Lauper. Features a high-lustre finish and a light coral-red color. As with all VIVA GLAM products, every cent raised through the purchase of VIVA GLAM Cyndi goes to the MAC AIDS Fund to support the fight against HIV/AIDS.

VIVA GLAM Gaga - A limited edition VIVA GLAM Lisptick named after celebrity spokesperson, Lady GaGa. Features a high-lustre finish and a cool blue-pink shade. As with all VIVIA GLAM products, every cent rasied through the purchase of VIVA GLAM Gaga goes to the MAC AIDS Fund to support the fight against HIV/AIDS.

I want the Gaga shade and I am ordering it as I type this sentence. I am so beyond excited right. Normally, the VIVA GLAM shades sell out before I ever get my little paws on them and I end up having to wait until MAC is able to re-stock several months after the release.

To quote Gaga herself, "So happy I could die and it's alright."

photo courtesy of MAC

No comments: