Wednesday, February 10, 2010

MAC Spring Colour Forecast 4

This is the last installment of MAC's Spring Colour Forecast and I must say that I like the concept of the idea and I wouldn't mind seeing them do it again in the upcoming seasons. The last part of the collection is based on amber hues. "If it's precious, excessive, golden, it's AMBER. Pick a mood, decide on a demeanour, then mix it up for a fervent flash of authentic emotion! Find your forecast, pursue yout passion with four vivid, sensual colour ways designed to capture the season in MAC style."

Onto the amber shades of the collection...

Colour 4: Eye Shadow x 4 - Four limited-edition Eye Shadows specially slected to complement the yellow/gold palette of the Spring Colour Forecast collection. Featuring a square design, clear lid and magnetic closure, this marks the debut of our new Eye Shadow x 4 compact.
- Manila Paper - pale frosted white gold (Veluxe Pearl)
- Flip - bronze gold (Frost)
- Aztec Brick - frosted true copper (Veluxe Pearl)
- Creole Beauty - frosted dark golden brown (Frost)

Lipstick - Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made MAC famous.
- Beigeland - frosted light pink beige (Frost)
- Bronzilla - frosted mid-tone yellow brown (Frost
Tinted Lipglass - A unique lip gloss available in a wide variety of colours that can create a high gloss, glass-like finish or a subtle sheen. Designed to be worn on its own, over Lip Pencil or Lipstick, Tinted Lipglass is the perfect product for creating shine that lasts. It's pigmented, very shiny and can impart subtle or dramatic colour. It contains Jojoba Oil to help soften and condition the lips. Tinted Lipglass is packaged in a convenient bottle with a sponge tip applicator that provides a quick, smooth, even application.
- Almondine - pale yellow gold with pearl (Frost)
- Gold Dust - mid-tone copper with pearl (Frost)

Blush Ombre - A powder blush featuring a shade wave of gentle ombre hues. Ultra-fine formula provides the cheeks with flawless, medium-buildable coverage and lightly pearled, natural-looking radiance. Limited edition.
- Springshine - neutral suntan

Nail Lacquer - Revolutionary new high gloss formula. Three long-wearing finishes - Cream, Sheer, and Frosted. Visibly different. Provides no-streak/no-chip finish. Contains conditioners and UV protection. Go hi-lacquer!
- Abalone shell - light creamy warm beige (Cream)

I have one noticed one huge theme for myself through these four collections, I love most of the eye products that have been offered but I am pretty polarized on the lip shades. I either love them or hate them and this part of the collection is no exception. I am very much looking forward to getting the Lipstick in Beigeland but I don't like any other shades. I can't wait to get my hands on the Eye Shadow x 4, this one looks like it would be perfect to show off my blue eyes. However, that it all that I want from the amber shades, I think that the rest of the collection will be too warm for myself.

photo courtesy of Specktra.net

No comments: