Thursday, May 6, 2010

Some Picks for Mother's Day - Bath and Body Works

My third pick is from Bath and Body Works and fits in nicely with the cake that I am going to bake for her. At one point in time, she had a giant collection of Bath and Body Works items but now that is dwindling down, so she would be more than happy to receive some newer items from them.

This little set is perfect for those of us who like to tinker around in the kitchen and can do so without setting the whole house on fire. She falls into this category, I do not. I inherited many traits from her but her love of cooking and baking is not one of them. So the fact that I am actually going to make her a cake this year instead of buying one as a I do every other year. Pray for me...

However, this giftset is great for those of use who love to cook and can spend hours in the kitchen. The products are housed in a medium sized mixing bowl, which is both cute and functional. This set contains three of the new formula Anti-Bacterial hand soaps in the following fragrances: Fresh Lemon, White Citrus, and Nectarine Mint. In addition, this set contains a hand towel and kitchen gloves.

My mom's favorite Bath and Body Works' fragrance is the Aromatherapy Stress Relief blend of Eucalyptus Spearmint. She loves every product in this fragrance so I throw in a Body Wash and a Body Lotion. I would also add the candle and the home fragrance oil since she goes through them so fast.

Well I have talked about my ideas on what I will be getting my mother. What are some ideas that that you will pondering for your mother?

photo courtesy of Bath and Body Works

No comments: