Saturday, May 15, 2010

England Week Day 7 - Molton Brown Heavenly Gingerlily

For the last day of my theme week, I have saved one of the most well known English brands. In fact, this one is the brand of products that is used in Buckingham Palace. If it is good enough for the Queen...

The brand that I am referring to is the luxury bath, body, and home brand called Molton Brown. Molton Brown started as a salon back in the early 1970s and was a pioneer in natural products and creating natural hairstyles designed to flatter the wearer. As time went on, the line grew to include all of the product types that are available today. Now, the Molton Brown brand of products is for sale in only the highest quality of stores throughout the world.

We are going to look at my favorite scent from this house, the Heavenly Gingerlily, a best seller for this house. I was first introduced to this fragrance several years ago when staying at the Bryant Park Hotel in New York City. Using high quality bath products in a marble bathroom is a still a favorite memory of mine and hopefully will become my everyday reality at some point. I later purchased this fragrance in both the body wash and the matching body lotion.

The Molton Brown website provides the following information about the body wash, "A feminine, indulgent, and exotic shower gel; our Heavenly Gingerlily Moisture Bath and Shower transports you to faraway shores. Our tuberose, ginger, and cardamom infused body wash is a firm favorite among customers and staff alike". Also, here is the company's description of the matching body lotion. "Bring a taste of the exotic to your daily routine with our Heavenly Gingerlily Body Cream. Perfect for use before an evening out, this moisturizing body lotion also leaves your skin with a glowing shimmer. Essentials oils from the Polynesian islands will ensure the exotic aroma stays on your skin".

I love this fragrance, it is so beautiful and unique. I also love the the lotion has enough staying power to make a light perfume during warm weather. I have never noticed the glowing shimmer from the body lotion and now I cannot wait to give it a run over my soon to be bronzed skin.

I don't know about anyone else but I am very happy with the way that England Week turned me onto some new products and brands. I really think that it is high time for me to plan my next vacation...

photo courtesy of Molton Brown

No comments: