Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Most Wanted February 2011

This may be the month for Valentine's Day but I prefer to think of it as a month where I will be giving myself lovely beauty gifts. Since I will not be celebrating the holiday, I have decided to spend a day beauty product shopping at Sephora and MAC. And this is the month that MAC introduces Wonder Woman!

My Most Wanted list for this month...


- Urban Decay Afterglow Glide-On Cheek Tint in Fetish
- DKNY Be Delicious Juiced
- Smashbox In Bloom Limitless Long Wear Lip Gloss in Timeless
- Smashbox In Bloom Creamy Cheek Duo
- LUSH Imogen Rose Perfume
- Philosophy Sweet On You 3-in-1
- MAC Wonder Woman Eye Quad in Defiance
- MAC Wonder Woman Nail Lacquer in Spirit of Truth
- Bathed and Infused Whipped Sugar Scrub in Petit Choux
- Lancome Le Vernix in Le 54
- Kiehl's Rosa Artica Face Cream

Hmmm...I normally stick to 10 products a month but I seem to have loved everything so much this time around that I ended up with 11. Oh well, that extra one is to compensate for my least favorite day of the month. Though if I made of list of everything I want from Wonder Woman, I would have a list of over 20 items. Happy shopping!

No comments: