Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Newest Theme Week - NARS Week

My latest theme week isn't focused around a country or a type of product. This time around, I have decided to switch it up a bit and focus on having a whole week devoted to a favorite brand of mine, NARS. The first NARS store opened this month on Bleecker St. in Manhattan and to celebrate, the company has released several limited edition sets. Some of these items are available only on the NARS website and at the new store, some are available at Sephora (I will provide places to purchase during the write up).

I have loved NARS for years so the chance to actually shop in a store totally devoted to this brand is very exciting. I found a picture of the inside of the store on the Vogue website and it only made me even more excited to see this store.

This week, we are going to be look at some of the new sets along with some products that I have been trying out from this company for the first time around. Excited? Let's go!

photo courtesy of Vogue.com

No comments: