Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Lancome Holiday 2013 Collection

I have just come across the new holiday collection from Lancôme on the company's website and I have decided to look at their newest releases today.  I am very excited to see a new shade of red lipstick contained in the holiday collection, I can't wait to add more red lipsticks to my collection and this seems one of the best collections for red lipstick this season.  After looking at the Encrusted Treasures collection from Essie yesterday, I am looking forward to a slightly more traditional holiday color collection today.  The Lancôme collection is certainly a traditional holiday collection; it contains red lipstick, shimmering eye shadows, and pretty nail polishes. 

Lancôme has released both this color collection and then a small gift collection.  The gift collection appears to contain a few giftsets that are full of the brand best selling makeup products.  I have not yet been able to find details on these sets so we are only going to look at the new color collection today.  I am quite sure that I will find quite a few products that I will want from looking at the collection today.

The Holiday 2013 Collection from Lancôme...

Blush Subtil Face Sculpting and Illuminating All-In-One Contour, Blush, and Highlighter - Sensationally smooth. All-in-One Blush Palette to sculpt and enhance your best features.  Artistry is made easy with three simple steps to contour, blush and highlight your complexion.  For any skin tone, any face shape – your complexion naturally enhanced.  Define your face, enhance or diminish any features for a complexion that is illuminated and brightened.
- Menage A Trois Kissed - peach pink blush with pale pink highlighter

Artliner Precision Felt Tip Liquid Liner - This effortless liquid eyeliner features a unique combination of two film-forming polymers that make every look last. Rich, deep, luminous color pigments offer the most intense color, and its uniquely shaped foam tip pen allows for precise shaping and defining of the eyes.
- Noir - deep black
- Smoke - deep charcoal

Color Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadow Smooth Hold - Make a statement with these shadow singles designed by Lancôme Global makeup artists. Available in a variety of chic shades and finishes—from shimmer to sheen and metallic to matte—to complement every wardrobe. Lancôme’s Micro-aired technology promises effortless application and smooth-gliding color that’s beautifully blendable. The long-lasting, pigment-packed color stays true for daylong wear.
- All That Brightens - gold taupe with a shimmer finish
- All That Glistens - purple taupe with a shimmer finish
- All That Shimmers - silver with a shimmer finish
- All That Sparkles - charcoal with a shimmer finish

L'Absolu Rouge Hydrating Shaping Lipcolor - An ultra-luxurious, hydrating lip color with a comfortable feel and all day wear.  Same amazing formula, now in a sleek, new click-to-close pack.  Wrap your lips in rich, satiny color with this deeply replenishing lipstick. Infused with moisture-boosting Pro-Xylane™, the formula gives high color payoff without dryness, leaving lips moist, soft, and comfortable for up to 8 hours. Plus, antioxidant-rich Vitamin E helps keep lips safe from environmental aggressors, so they’ll look and feel healthier day after day.
- Absolute Rouge - blue-red cream
- Berry Noir - deep berry
- Cherrywood Luxe - medium brick red

Vernis in Love - Vernis in Love is a high potency nail lacquer perfectly themed to compliment every woman's mood and style. With ultimate brilliance, intense color, and a mistake-free application, your nails will love the lasting shine and pop of color that stays put for days.
- 071 Neige Argent Noel - deep charcoal with a high shimmer finish
- 520 Flacon Blanc Noel - shimmering pale gray
- 010M Crystal Quartz - clear

I love this collection, this might be a favorite of the season for me!  I love the red shades in L'Absolu Rouge and I also like the deep berry shade in this collection.  I would wear all three of these shades and they will work all the way through the winter.  I also think that I will need to do some shopping from these new eye shadow shades, these have a beautiful shimmer finish and will look great when getting dressed up for holiday parties.  I want All That Brightens and All That Shimmers, both of these metallics will be staples in my makeup collection and I can wear them all throughout the year. 

I want all three of these nail polishes to finish up my shopping from this collection, I have not tried this polish formula before and I think would be a great time for me to see how well it performs.  This formula will be on my list of products to start reviewing after the holidays and I can't wait to see what other shades come out for the spring season!

photo courtesy of Lancome

No comments: