Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Zoya Holiday/Winter 2013 Nail Polish Collection - Zenith
The new collection from Zoya is named Zenith and contains six brand new shades. I seem to remember that most Zoya collections have a whole range of shades in and six is much less than I am used to seeing. Zenith contains two pale shades and four deeper shades, all of which contain copious amounts of shimmer and shine. I am already looking forward to heading over to Ulta and shopping from this new collection.
Zoya's new holiday shades!
- Mosheen - Mosheen by Zoya can be best described as an astro ice blue topper, great for layering over other hues.
- Payton - Payton by Zoya can be best described as a full-coverage, galactic cranberry with holographic glitter.
- Belinda - Belinda by Zoya can be best described as a full-coverage, cosmic purple metallic. (Originally designed for designer Zang Toi / AW2013)
- Dream - Dream can best be described as a full-coverage, deep space blue with holographic glitter.
- Cassedy - Cassedy can best be described as a full-coverage, celestial pewter metallic.
- Seraphina - Seraphina can best be described as a full-coverage, Polaris silver metallic.
I love all six of these shades and I want each of them. My favorite shade is the one that I have included a photo of with this post, Dream is a unique bright blue glitter and I have nothing like this shade in my collection. My second favorite shade is the other full glitter in this collection, Payton is a deep cranberry glitter that is a bit less "Christmas" than China Glaze's Ruby Pumps. Cassedy and Seraphina are my versions of neutrals, I love silver and pewter shades. I have found that silver hues tend to look more attractive with my skintone and match the majority of my wardrobe choices.
Mosheen and Belinda are both very pretty shades and I would like to own them but I won't be heartbroken if they sell out before I can order them. Mosheen is a shade that I would either get tons of use from or forget that I even have it. There is something telling me that I have a pale blue topper shade from Chanel already and I almost never use it.
I love this collection from Zoya and I am heading to Ulta to pick these shades up then I will be right back to stalking the China Glaze website!
photo courtesy of Zoya