Thursday, November 7, 2013

MAC Nocturnals Collection

We have been looking at the MAC gift collections for the past few weeks and I hope that each of you reading this will have gotten some ideas of what they will be giving all of the most important ladies in their lives this holiday season.  I have already gotten a few good ideas for both some friends of mine and a few items that I now want to add to my beauty product collection this holiday season.  I still think that the Divine Night color collection is my favorite collection from MAC this season and I would be most likely to buy myself some new products and shades from this collection.  I am very excited for the holiday season now and I can't wait to see what the rest of the beauty industry comes out with!

The final gift part of collection is called Nocturnals and it will be my favorite part of the gift collection, I see some lip gloss sets in this collection and I know that I will want some for myself and I also can think of a few good friends of mine that would love these little gift sets too.  This collection might be the death of my wallet this holiday season!

From the Nordstrom website, "After-dark glamour comes in mini kits for those seeking nocturnal pleasures. Lip gloss sets evoke the essence of evenings out, Tastitints lip conditioner add whispers of polish and Pigments & Glitter give you smoky eyes in scintillating shade waves."  What is the Tastitints lip conditioner?  Have I missed a MAC product somehow or is this an exclusive to these holiday sets?  I will have to investigate a bit further and see what else I find.

The last part of the MAC gift collections!

Nocturnals Silver and Violet Pigment and Glitter Set - The M·A·C Nocturnals collection features a lavish array of hues for your lips, face and eyes that leave you sizzling from dusk until dawn. The pigment and glitter set features five stackable jars of pigment and glitter that give your face and body extra sparkle for a night on the town.
- Pigment in Kitschmas
- Pigment in Vanilla
- Pigment in Push the Edge
- Glitter in Pink
- Glitter in Grey

Nocturnals Black and Gold Pigment and Glitter Set - The M·A·C Nocturnals collection features a lavish array of hues for your lips, face and eyes that leave you sizzling from dusk until dawn. The pigment and glitter set features five stackable jars of pigment and glitter that give your face and body extra sparkle for a night on the town.
-  Pigment in Naked
- Pigment in Museum Bronze
- Pigment in Copper Sparkle
- Glitter in Black
- Glitter in Gold

Nocturnals Green and Teal Pigment and Glitter Set - The M·A·C Nocturnals collection features a lavish array of hues for your lips, face and eyes that leave you sizzling from dusk until dawn. The pigment and glitter set features five stackable jars of pigment and glitter that give your face and body extra sparkle for a night on the town.
- Pigment in Just Before Dawn
- Pigment in Deep Blue Green
- Pigment in Old Gold
- Glitter in 3D Gold
- Glitter in Reflects Gold

Nocturnals Pink Lip Gloss Set - The M·A·C Nocturnals collection features a lavish array of hues for your lips, face and eyes that leave you sizzling from dusk until dawn. A set of four lip glosses cover your pout in high-impact color and come packaged in a limited-edition glossy black box.
- Dazzleglass in Dressed to Dazzle - pink-tinted with silver sparkle
- Cremesheen Glass in Fashion Scoop - clear pink
- Cremesheen Glass in Petite Indulgence - bright blue pink
- Cremesheen Glass in Color Saturation - dark cool wine cream

Nocturnals Coral Lip Gloss Set - The M·A·C Nocturnals collection features a lavish array of hues for your lips, face and eyes that leave you sizzling from dusk until dawn. A set of four lip glosses cover your pout in high-impact color and come packaged in a limited-edition glossy black box.
- Dazzleglass in Moth to Flame - sheer neutral beige with violet pearl
- Cremesheen Glass in On the Scene - pink with pink and white pearl
- Cremesheen Glass in Night is Young - bright red cream
- Cremesheen Glass in Star Quality - bright orange coral

Nocturnals Tastitints Lip Conditioner Set - The M·A·C Nocturnals collection features a lavish array of hues for your lips, face and eyes that leave you sizzling from dusk until dawn. Tastitints lip conditioner covers your pout in a delicious whisper of color while giving them the hydration they deserve.
-  Sugared Vanilla - creamy light soft beige
- Dash of Lavender - mauve
- Mintessence - milky white
- Taste of Paradise - poppy pink

These lip gloss sets look they would be right up my alley and I know that a bunch of my friends would love to open these up this holiday season!  My favorite set is the Pink Lip Gloss set, I love the Cremesheen Glass formula and I have been using these since the beginning of the summer.  I think these glosses are the formula that I go through the fastest in my collection, I was almost half done with one of them about a month after I bought it and I plan to keep adding these to my lip collection.  I want to give some of these sets to my friends since I know that some of them already love this formula too and I want the other ones to try it out because I know that they will love it just as much as I already do.

I would also like to try the Tastitints Lip Conditioners and I want this set really badly.  My lips get very chapped in the winter and this formula (though I know nothing about it) looks as though it would be a great choice from this company to use during the cold weather months.  I would be very interested to see how I could order more of these if I like the formula so I will look more into the website and then do some asking at my local MAC counter. 

In addition to wanting those two sets for myself, those are also the two that I know that my friends will like the most and these are the ones that I will be ordering.  The Coral set might work for some of my friends so I would consider ordering that one also.  I don't think that any of my friends would like the Pigment and Glitter sets so I will be skipping over them and focusing only on the Lip Gloss sets.

I have finished up looking at the MAC holiday collections and now I am very excited to both go shopping for myself and to start making my shopping list for all the ladies in my life!

photo courtesy of Nordstrom

No comments: