This month's Most Wanted list pretty much wrote itself, I have been loving many of the products that I have been seeing so far in the holiday makeup collections and this month's shopping list pretty much wrote itself. MAC plays a huge role in my shopping list and I will be visiting the counter quite a few times this month, I am considering driving down to King of Prussia one day to visit the actual MAC store but I have a feeling that this will be a fool's errand during the holiday season. I think that I will be skipping the store to visit the website and my local MAC counter. One day I will see a MAC store in all of its holiday glory...
Here is the start of my holiday gift shopping for myself!
- Too Faced Joy To The Girls Eye Shadow Palette
- Urban Decay Vice 2 Eye Shadow Palette
- MAC Divine Night Mineralize Eye Shadow in Exquisite Ego
- MAC Divine Night Fluidline in Deliciously Rich
- MAC Divine Night Lipstick in Flair For Finery
- MAC Divine Night Nail Lacquer in Military
- Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in Initiation
- Butter London Illusionist Nail Lacquer in Bramble
- MAC Stroke of Midnight Warm Eye Shadow Palette
- Bath and Body Works Forever Midnight EDP
Here's the start of my holiday shopping!