Tuesday, March 30, 2010

LUSH Easter Products

When the forty days of Lent begin, I look at it as a countdown to spring instead of forty days of deprivation. However, seeing as how I never get through forty days of giving up candy, coffee, shopping, etc... Even though I am an adult, my mother still delights in filling me and my brother up baskets of candy to give on the holiday. Lately, she has been including beauty products in my basket. What a nice mother I have! This year, LUSH has made some limited edition products to celebrate Easter and boy I would love to get a basket full of these goodies!

Fluff Egg Bath Bomb - Here's an Easter sweetie that's equally kind on your waistline as it is on your skin. Who can resist the scent of jelly beans dunked into a vat of candy floss? We can only bring out our customer-favorite fragrance for very special occasions, so hop to it and get one in your basket before it's too late.

Honey Bun Bath Bomb - Want to have loads of fun in the bath? Share it with your Honey Bun! Molded after a traditional Japanese cake shape, it's just as deliciously sweet. It's got the same toffee fragrance as our best selling soap with sweet orange and bergamot oils. Pop one into your basket and hop right into the tub; every-bunny loves our bunny!

Hippy Chick Bath Bomb - You'll want to do the Hippy Hippy Chick with our refreshing grapefruit-scented bath bomb. We've just hatched this brand new shape and paired it with the zingy fragrance of our Happy Hippy shower gel. Perfect for getting chicks of every age into the bath tub, they'll be lining up to use this bird bomb. Shower person? You can use it as an Emotibomb too!

The Pink One Easter Gift - We bring back our pink Happy Easter Gift year after year because it's so surfeit in absolute pink delight, it's an instant best-seller. A Candy Fluff soak is eggs-actly what you need: Creamy Candy bubbles satisfy the cravings, and a star-shaped piece of Rock Star soap sweetens the deal with a bubble-gum pop hit. Hoping for one in your Easter egg hunt? Follow your nose!

The Yellow One Easter Gift - When you wrap up a chocolate-toffee bubble bar slice, add in a slice of our mouth watering best-selling soap and nestle them inside a sweet yellow Bath Bomb shell - it ain't no yoke. And when you consider that all the wrapping is recyclable, reusable, or compostable it doesn't get any better for a charming tub and earth-friendly gift. This gift contains Ma Bar and Honey I Washed the Kids.

LUSH holiday themed products are just so cute that I always want them all. I want everything from this little collection expect the Happy Chick becuase I don't know that I would enjoy an entire bath of grapefruit bubbles. I really love all the pink products, especially the Pink Gift since I always find ways to stock up on Rockstar soap. Another trip to LUSH is in order...

photo courtesy of LUSH

No comments: