Monday, March 8, 2010

Me! Bath Shower Sherbet

It is no secret that I adore cute body products. Me! Bath is company that I first encountered when I was working at Bath and body Works, it is an outside company that used to be carried at their largest volume stores. Alas, this is no longer the case and I am getting very close to finishing up the product stash that I had from this company. I decided to take some time and check out the website of company and see how else I could get products from them. These products seem to be carried only at small, independantly owned businesses, so for the majority of us, it will be easier just to order from their website.

The products that I can currently running low on from this company are the Shower Sherbets. These are the body scrubs that this company offers and they are the reason that I was originally attracted to Me! Bath. They are housed in ice cream containers and are impossible to miss when sitting on a store shelf. At the moment, this product is offered in nine fragrances, however I do remember when the offerings were closer to twenty.

Me! Bath describes the product on their website as follows, "Me! Bath Shower Sherbet is a sugar-based body scrub that comes in 16 ounce ice cream pints and look so yummy you just wanna eat it! Rich in Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E, Me! Bath Shower Sherbet is made for daily use to exfoliate, cleanse, and moisturize all in one. Leaving your skin smooth and silky with a long-lasting aroma, this luscious lather is a delicious and energizing way to treat your body to something sweet! Stay tuned for new flavors!" Currently, I only have Strawberry Kiwi and Peaches N' Cream left in my collection. I stocked up on these two fragrance right as Bath and Body was stopping their distribution and marked everything down at their sale. I bought a ton of products that day but since these were the only two fragrance left, I ended up getting them all in these fragrances. Initially, this was fine but I am beginning to get a bit tired of them. which is a shame because I love the formula.

So what fragrances are offered in this product now? The website lists nine in total.

- Choco-holic - rich true chocolate fragrance
- Gotta Have It Pomegranate - sweet pomegranate
- Hawaiian Lei - plumeria and freesia
- Land Of Milk N' Honey - combination of warm milk and honey (designed for sensitive skin)
- Lavender Lullaby - soft lavender
- Papaya Nectar - mix of papaya, ocean air, and warm sand
- Strawberry Kiwi - sweet strawberries and kiwi
- Summer Rain - the air during and after a rainstorm
- Vanilla Purity - pure vanilla

I'm not going to really review Peaches N' Cream since it is no longer offered. Strawberry Kiwi is very sweet, fruity scent. It is almost too sweet and the scrubs are so strongly scented that I couln't use it everyday. I don't use this product everyday but I do feel that this is lightest exfoliator that I own. the sugar is suspended in a jelly like base and makes is easy to scoop put and rub on. This product does not foam at all and iIwish that it was a bit easier to remove. With that as my only complaint, I am really sad that I can't find this product easier. I want to get it Summer Rain and Papaya Nectar and all the matching body products in those fragrances.

photo courtesy of Me! Bath

No comments: