Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Most Wanted June 2010

I once thought that I wasn't a super fan of summer beauty but I guess that the new releases for this summer season have proven me wrong. MAC To The Beach has captured my heart and will end up being where I spend most of my money in the upcoming days...

My Most Wanted list to begin summer...

- LUSH Grass Shower Gel
- Urban Decay Summer Love Eye Shadow Palette
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Koi
- Lancome Color Design Eye Shadow Palette Summer 2010 in Pink Party Pretty
- Philosophy Pineapple Coconut 3 in 1
- MAC To The Beach Tinted Lipglass in Easy Lounger
- MAC To The Beach Eye Shadow in Sand & Sun
- MAC To The Beach Eye Kohl in Rosemary & Thyme
- MAC To The Beach Lipglass in Splashing
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant

I am feeling that a beach trip is going to be necessary this month...

No comments: