Sunday, June 27, 2010

Caudalie Instant Foaming Face Cleanser

It's hot, it's humid, and it's going to be even worse tommorrow and over the next few days. Thoughts of creamy skincare products make me want to gag right now since nothing is absorbing fully into my skin. All I want to use is light-as-air products and sunblock. I even have no love for the feeling of my serums on my face. And I love my serums and have to use them to survive. However, I can easily adapt my face cleanser to this weather. Luckily, I have a favorite warm weather face wash from Caudalie that I started using several years ago.

I first received this as a sample from the Caudalie rep but have been purchasing it at Sephora ever since. Sephora defines this product as, "A soap-free liquid cleanser that transforms into an airy foam for a pleasurable, gentle cleansing experience". This description contains two of my favorite words right now: airy and foam.

Sephora goes on with a more detailed description of this product. "A naturally effective blend of grape extracts, sage, and chamomile provide vitamins, purifying benefits, and soothing extracts, removing makeup and impurities while improving overall complexion wellbeing. From the first use, the complexion is immaculate, toned, and radiant. This delightful wash works for all skin types, and is especially tuned to the needs of combination and sensitive skin".

I love this wash, this is one of my favorite Caudalie products of all time. It doesn't irritate or overdry my skin (though I wouldn't really recommend it for drier skin types). It smells faintly floral and the foam is light and fluffy and very easy to fully rinse off. I have found that it gets all of my face makeup off but I don't use it to get my eye makeup off. This product contains the signature Caudalie blend of anti-oxidant ingredients and is very healthy for your skin. This is a great recommendation for a light summer product if you have normal, combination, or oily skin.

photo courtesy of Sephora

No comments: