Wednesday, June 16, 2010

O.P.I. Summer 2010 Collection - Summer Flutter

In addition to the summery feeling collection created for the new Shrek movie, O.P.I. has also created a very pretty new collection of shades inspired by butterflies and nature. This collection is named Summer Flutter and consists of four bright summery shades of polish. Just from viewing the promo picture, I feel that this collection is going to sell like crazy. The colors aren't super unique but they are great choices for every woman.

The first shade is named Flower to Flower and this shade is a bright mid tone blue pink. It has a cream finish with no shimmer at all. I predict that this color will go over huge with the bright pink polish trend that has been going on so far this summer. I want this shade and will love it for summer pedicures.

The second shade is more a warmer tone than any of the others. This shade is named Flit a Bit and is a warm toned coral orange. I do not like this shade at all. i think that it is too orange to be attractive. Also, it will not work for my skintone but would be great for those of use with tans or warmer skin tones.

The third shade is another pink toned, though it is deeper than the other and could be considered more of a magenta than a true pink. The name of this shade is Wing It and it appears in the picture to have a slight shimmer to it. I really like this shade also and want to get a bottle of it for both manicures and pedicures.

The last new shade is my favorite. We have been seeing lots of great blues this season and this is no excecption. This shade is named Catch Me In Your Net and is a mid tone blue turquoise with shimmery finish. This is the shade that I want the most and will be going out to get this one soon. I can also this one selling out very quickly.

photo courtesy of Amazon.com

No comments: