Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lip Fusion Luxe Boudoir Collection

Pink lip gloss, how I love you so! When pink lip gloss shades are combined with top performing LipFusion, I fall madly in love and must purchase all the pink shades. I first tried LipFusion with one of their Bling Fusion glosses (I need to find this and review on here!) and placed it at the top of my plumper list within minutes of first trying it. LipFusion products were always top sellers at Sephora and said to be the best lip plumper by nearly every beauty editor. I found out for myself that all of these claims were true. I got lovely plump lips without turning into Goldie Hawn in First Wives Club. Any lines on my lips were smoothed they looked naturally plump and very attractive.

The newest shades from LipFusion came out in the Luxe Boudoir Collection, a collection of four pink based shades. "A springtime quartet of moisturizing treatment glosses infused with revolutionary lip-plumping technology. Discover a new level of fullness, shimmer, and color with LipFusion signature instant-plumping technology, now in a limited-edition collection of fresh, vibrant, spring-inspired shades". This little collection was created in partnership with the Seven Bar Foundation and a $1 from each purchase goes to benefit the organization. This organization works to microfinance loans for poor women in South American countries.

Here are a few notes on the technology behind the revolutionary LipFusion lip plumpers. "Achieve maximum volume and brillance for a truly stunning pout. This formula contains tiny, dehydrated, marine collagen micro spheres that absorb instantly and seek out the body's natural moisture. As soon as the spheres become rehydrated, they plump and hold onto the moisture they've collected, creating a mild 'swelling' of the lip tissue. The result is fuller, smoother, perfectly plumped lips in seconds. Results can last for up to 48 hours".

The new shades are...

- Vixen - radiant mauve
- Lolita - radiant pink beige
- Coquette - radiant coral pink
- Princess - radiant hot pink

My two favorites are Vixen and Lolita, which appear to be the more subtle of the four shades. I am a bit worried that the two bright shades might be a bit much with the gloss and the plumping properties. I think it time to begin working on my spring shopping list... I need more pink glosses in my life...

photo courtesy of Sephora

No comments: