Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Most Wanted December 2010

Since there are twelve days of Christmas, I extended my Most Wanted list to I could give myself a present for each day.

Baby, all I want for Christmas is beauty!

- YSL Rouge Pur Couture #20 Rouge Flamme
- Katy Perry Purr
- Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Eye Shadow Palette
- Dior Minaudiere Palette in Grey Gold
- Bare Escentuals Buxom Samantha's Smoky Eye
- Stella McCartney Solid Perfume Necklace
- SK-II Skin Signature Melting Rich Cream
- Paul & Joe Luxury Lip Rouge
- Clarins Barocco Face Palette
- Clarins Barocco Eye Colour Trio
- Origins VitaZing SPF 15 Energy-Boosting Moisturizer
- Laura Mercier Milk Scrub in Almond Coconut

This month is the mother load for beautiful eye palettes: Dior, Tarina Tarantino, Clarins. And I had to add in a YSL red shade, a relaxing Laura Mercier product, and enough skincare to help me start the winter off right.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: