Thursday, December 9, 2010

Urban Decay 24/7 Jackpot Set

The latest Urban Decay set is the 24/7 Jackpot Set and their Friends and Family Event is coming upon use very quickly (follow them on Facebook and you will get all the goods!) so I want to into items that are great gift ideas and also get ideas for yourself. The 24/7 Jackpot consists of their best selling 24/7 Eye Liners, which are also a personal favorite product of mine. I already own several shades of this product and would never hesitate to buy more.

"You've hit the motherload! 24/7 Jackpot features NINE travel-size shades of Urban Decay's award-winning 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils plus one FULL SIZE pencil in Zero (our award-winning black)." These pencils glide on smoothly and then can be smudged within the first minute of wear. After that time, the color will set and stay true for the rest of the day. I have found that these pencils don't budge and stay perfectly in place until I go to take them off at the end of day.

The shades included in this set...

- Eldorado - gold
- Stash - dark green-gold
- Mildew - deep green
- Electric - bright aquamarine
- Binge - navy blue
- Ransom - bright iridescent purple
- Rockstar - darkest eggplant
- Gunmetal - gunmetal with teeny silver glitter
- Whiskey - dark brown
- Zero - zealous black

Of the shades offered in this set, I own the Rockstar, Whiskey, and Zero. Zero is a top pick for creating any kind of black, smudy smokey eyes. It is also great for tight-lining the lower rim and it never strays. Whiskey is a great eye liner shade to use day or night, it can be dressed up or down depending on your look. Of the three, Whiskey is the one that I use the most. Rockstar is a bit harder to wear, since I have to wear it with silvers or plums. However, it is very beautiful and makes a great statement. From this set, I most want to try the Stash and Mildew shades, I love those greens!

This is a wonderful set for makeup junkies and anyone who loves beautiful eye makeup. I must order this with my Friends and Family discount...

photo courtesy of Urban Decay

No comments: