Sunday, December 1, 2013

Most Wanted December 2013

Today is the first day of December and we are in the final stretch of time before my finals for this semester and the end of the holiday season.  I have a few last products from the holiday collections that I want to look for and then I will start thinking about what types of beauty trends we will be seeing for the spring season.  I am the most excited about Urban Decay releasing the Naked 3 Eye Shadow Palette in the very beginning of this month and I will be waiting on pins and needles until I can buy and try it out.

I also make a larger Most Wanted List in the month of December, I get inspired by the Twelve Days of Christmas and I want to pick up a few extra holiday gifts for myself.  This month I have a mixture of makeup and perfume products that I want and then I plan to try some new skincare products in the month of January.  I am feeling all kinds of new color products right now and I want quite a few new eye shadow palettes this month.

My Christmas List!

- Urban Decay Naked 3 Eye Shadow Palette
- Bobbi Brown Old Hollywood Eye Shadow Palette
- Bobbi Brown Old Hollywood Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick in 24 Karat
- Zoya Zenith Nail Polish in Seraphina
- LancĂ´me L'Absolu Rouge in Absolute Rouge
- Tory Burch EDP
- Benefit Gimme Brow! Brow Gel in Medium/Deep
- Aerin Evening Rose EDP
- YSL Parisian Night Blush Collector Palette Rue de Babylone
- YSL Parisian Night Rouge Volupte Shine in Pink in Paris
- Dior Golden Winter 5-Couleurs Eye Palette in Golden Flowers
- China Glaze Happy Holiglaze Nail Lacquer in Mingle With Kringle

I am so ready for the first new full Urban Decay Naked Eye Shadow Palette since December of 2011, the small Naked Basics palettes are not near as exciting as this release and I am hoping that I will have my hands on Naked 3 by the beginning of next week!

No comments: