Wednesday, December 25, 2013

The Year Ahead...

Merry Christmas everyone!  I have decided to take some time today and look to the future of this blog.  We have already started to look at the collections for next spring and we will keep this coverage up over the next few weeks.  In addition to my traditional product reviews and collection posts, I will be featuring some different brands this year on my blog.

Earlier this month, I made a list of brands that I feel that I don't own many products from and want to learn more about.  I will pick one brand for each month and we will look at some background on the brand and highlight a few of their best selling products.  In addition, I will be ordering five of their best-selling/top rated products each month and I will be reviewing them on the blog.  I feel that I have been using and loving the same brands over the past few years and I want to see what I have been missing.  As much as I love MAC and Urban Decay, I need to expand my horizons for my makeup and skincare and discover new loves.

First in the Brand of the Month series is...Bobbi Brown!

No comments: