Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber

As I stated a few weeks earlier, I have been spending the end of the summer cleaning and reorganizing my space. Even though it has been stressful, some great things are coming out of it. I have been finding old clothing and purses that I had totally forgotten about and when I begna working on my beauty product bins, the same occured with some older Bath and Body Works products.

One of my major finds was my old Sensual Amber body lotion and shower gel. I have bought these products some time ago when I needed those last few items to get one of the deals that Bath and Body Works so often runs. I had totally forgotten about this fragrance and I am glad that I found the few items that I had of it.

This fragrance is housed in the "Sexys" fmaily of fragrances from this company. The Bath and Body Works website describes the fragrance as following, "For the exotic scent of pink lotus petals enveloped in golden amber, master perfumers have blended lotus and amber with succlent plum and creamy sandalwood". The top notes are: Bergamot, Wild Berries, Succulent Plum. The middle notes are: White Rose, Orange Flower, Lotus Petals, Iris. The base notes are Amber, Creamy Sandalwood, Vanilla, Patchouli, Praline, Musk. On my skin, I get little no florals or berries from this fragrance. The strongest notes on myself are the lotus petals and the base notes.

I already own this fragrance in the shower gel and body lotion and I think that my next purchase from it will be the EDT, I am not a fan of the way that the body spray smells on me. This fragrance is also available in the Triple Moisture Body Cream, the Triple Moisture Shower Cream, the Body Butter, and the whole line of home fragrance products. I want the EDT the most but depending on coupons and sales, the only product that I am not open to buying is the body spray.

I am glad that I found these old products and I look forward to continuing to clean out my product bins and seeing what else I might find that I had forgotten about.

photo courtesy of product-girl.com

No comments: