Saturday, August 21, 2010

NARS Sephora Exclusive Lip & Blush Collection

My NARS obsession can just keep growing and growing this season! A special edition collection was just created for Sephora that took the companies best selling blush shades and created matching limited edition lip glosses to match. I already own both of the Orgasm products and I can see that this collection will go over very well. I am also willing to bet that these products are going to sell well enough that they are going to end up as part of Sephora's permanent NARS display.

Lip Gloss - Serious shine and sexy color in sheer, creamy, and semi-sheer formulas. Extremely wearable and versatile shades, lip gloss may be worn alone or over other lip products for heightened drama.

Blush - Made with transparent pigments for a soft and sheer look. Imparts a natural, healthy glow for any skin tone and may be worn alone or layered together for more depth and intensity.

The shades...

- Angelika - cotton candy pink with gold and silver sparkle
- Luster - sheer golden apricot
- Oasis - sparkling pink champagne
- Super Orgasm - peachy pink with gold glitter
- Albatross - clear with luminous glow

My favorite shade from this new collection is Oasis, this looks as though it could be a great my-lips-but-better lip gloss and would work with all types of eye makeup shades. The other shade that I like in this collection is the brighter pink Angelika, however this looks more like a shade that I would wear next spring and summer.
photo courtesy of Sephora

No comments: