Tuesday, August 10, 2010

O.P.I for Sephora Fall 2010 Collection - Rocker Chic

When I am in the checkout line at Sephora and I have to wait for more than two minutes, I get sucked into their display of nail polishes. Talk about marketing for impulse purchases! I end up looking at every color and before I know it, I'm next in line. I haven't really used this line as much I as I would like to, I only have one polish from this collection, Mermaid To Order from Summer 2009. I really like that polish and since the fall is fast upon us, I decided to take this time and look at their newest collection of shades.

"Sephora by O.P.I. Nail Colour, a line of 54+ trend-setting shades, puts the final touch on fingertips and toes with a top-quality formula you have come to expect from O.P.I. The long-lasting, chip-resistant polish ensures flawless results with each application, and its green ingredient list excludes DBP, toulene, and formaldehyde. Sephora by O.P.I. combines the quality and color expertise of O.P.I., the world leader in professional nail color with Sephora's reputation for the latest in beauty and sophistication".

The new collection is called Rocker Chic and consists of deep, edgy shades. "Inspired by the empowered, impassioned, and addictive sound of rock and rool, this tough and trendy collection puts an edgy twist on classic colors. Make a bold statement with Just a Little Dangerous purple or Fiercely Fabulous red, or go gritty glam with Club Scene Queen metallic blue and Already Famous glittering gray. Are your nails ready to rock?"

Here are the new shades...

- Just a Little Dangerous - opaque metallic amethyst
- Already Famous - sheer pewter with medium champagne and sliver glitter
- Fiercely Fabulous - opaque poppy red
- Go My Own Way - sheer muted teal blue with fine blue glitter
- Studs and Stilettos - opaque metallic mahogany
- Rock His World - opaque deep cranberry
- Club Queen Scene - sheer smoky gray with blue fine glitter
- Do I Know You? - opaque dusty rose beige
- Dating the Drummer - sheer warm walnut with fine holographic glitter

There are some fine shades in this collection! I think that my favorite is the Go My Own Way, I love the sheer teal shade. I also want to get Just a Little Dangerous since I have been reading that purple shades are going to be very big this season. Of the other shades, I like Fiercely Fabulous, Rock His World, and Club Queen Scene.

photo courtesy of Sephora

No comments: