Monday, August 2, 2010

Benefit The Garden of Good and Eva

I have just fallen in love with the name of this fragrance, especially because I have a former co-worker named Eva and I could see her loving it too. Also, with the word "garden" in the title, I bet that it will have floral notes in it, very much upping the chance that I will want it. This is one of the new fragrances in the Crescent Row line of fragrances from Benefit.

Sephora states that it can be considered a floral oriental. The description from their website is as follows, "Breeze down a lush lane, she's the fresh rush of splendor you can't quite explain. So vividly vibrant, with a carefree demeanor, she whirls off to a place "where grasses are greener". The Crescnet Row fragrances are based on a fashionable strip of flats in Bath, England, which serve as home to several imaginary girls. Their lives are filled with laughter, gossip, and seduction; and each scent, bottle, artwork, and name was created to reflect the fascinating protagonists. The Garden of Good and Eva is a crisp and fresh citrus floral. Discover the scent that strikes a chord - and then come back to collect the others!"

The notes are listed too - Pear, Watermelon, Ozone Accords, Muguet, Rosebud, Jasmine Petals, Green Violet Leaves, Freesia, Sandalwood, Musk, Cedarwood.

I think that this fragrance will be a keeper for me. I do wish that it had come out slightly earlier in the year since I would have worn this fragrance in the spring going into the summer. At the point in the summer, I am looking forward to the fall fragrances that I am going to buy and if I bought this one, I would end up puttiong it away until next spring.

This fragrance is one the of three new one from Crescent Row. Within the next two weeks, I will look at the other two and see which ones will be the best for me.

photo courtesy of Sephora

2 comments:

CupCake Girl said...

So it's a nice fragrance? I've been considering buying it but I kind of wanted somebody else's opinion...

queenisabelle29 said...

I think that it is a pretty fragrance if you like floral fragrances. It was a bit on the light side and would be best in the spring or summer.