Saturday, August 7, 2010

C.O. Bigelow Green Tea Body Products

My nightly cup of green tea serves as the trigger that my body needs to start getting ready to go to sleep. The past few weeks I have needed it more than ever. I have been doing some late season spring cleaning and have decided to rearrange and organize my living quarters all before classes begin at the end of the month. Well, I never realized how stressful this could be. I have stuff all over the place and nothing is where I need it to be in the morning. So it doesn't take a genius to see why this new line of products from C. O. Bigelow grabbed my attention right away.

This line contains bath and body products, a fragrance, and a lip gloss. First the fragrance. Normally, fragrances from this company have little lasting power and I can't imagine that this one is much different. I see this as more than a body spray than an EDT. I was able to get descriptions on all of the products from the Bath and Body Works website. "An inspired immersion of modern sensibility with apothecary heritage. Our clean, sparkling, sheer fragrance blends the essence of Sweet Citrus, intoxicating White spring Jasmine, and vibrant fresh Green Tea".

This line contains two moisturizers, a lotion and a thicker body cream. I love the pump bottles that C. O. Bigelow houses their lotions in since I can use it at the sink or after a bath. "Our ultra-light lotion is specially formulated to absorb quickly and leave skin feeling hydrated and replenished. Fragranced with an elegant and meditative blend of green tea leaves infused with effervescent citrus, delicate white florals, and exotic woods". I hope that the new Whipped Body Mousse in this line is the same texture as my favorite Lemon Body Cream. "Our light-as-silk, non-greasy formula has an extra-smooth texture and silky feel to deeply nourish and replenish skin. Fragranced with an elegant and meditative blend of green tea leaves infused with effervescent citrus, delicate white florals, and exotic woods".

There are also two shower products with this scent, a body wash and a body polish. I am looking forward to buying this body wash soon. "Our extra-light foaming, aromatic formula refreshes and cleanses for healthy and vibrant skin that looks revived and feels hydrated. Fragranced with an elegant and meditative blend of green tea leaves infused with effervescent citrus, delicate white florals, and exotic woods". The Body Polish is a gentle, sugar-based scrub. "Our antioxidant-infused scrub polishes skin with naturally exfoliating sugars while moisturizing oils help create soft, supple, and glowing skin. Fragrance with an elegant and meditative blend of green tea leaves infused with effervsecent citrus, delicate white florals, and exotic woods".

The last product in this collection is the lip gloss. "Our glossy lip balm incorporates green tea extract with anti-oxidants to provide a high gloss finish that leaves lips feeling moisturized. Usage: Smooth over lips for a refreshing rush of extra shine".

I want all of it. And if it's limited edition, I will be buying back-ups of it at Sale. Hopefully by the time that we hit Sale, my reorganization project will only be a memory.

photo courtesy of Bath and Body Works

No comments: