Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lippmann Collection Cyber Monday Sale Extended!

I don't get very excited about much but when I got an email telling me that Lippmann Collection is extending their Cyber Monday Sale, I began to jump for joy. The Cyber Monday Sale is "Save 20% on a $35 purchase" and the code is turkey20 (use at the checkout). This sale is good one EVERYTHING on the Lippmann Collection website including the newest shades like Boom Boom Pow, Today Was a Fairytale, and All That Jazz Trio Set.

This sale is good until the end of the day on December 1st, so you have a bit of time to get your wishlists together! I recommend the Rich Girl Hand Cream, The Stripper Nail Polish Remover, and the Nail Polishes in Just Walk Away Reene, Baby Love, Tiny Dancer, Sarah Smile, Today Was a Fairytale, Purple Rain, Happy Birthday, and Wicked Game. The picture is of Just Walk Reene, the perfect deep red cherry and my favorite shade in the collection.

photo courtesy of Lippmann Collection

No comments: