Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Lady GaGa's Bright Pink Lips

Lady GaGa recently graced the cover Rolling Stone, clad in a bubble dress, big hair, and bright pink lipstick. The article was very interesting and make listening to the CD even better for me and now I added Lady GaGa to the group in my mind that contains Brit and Madonna.

And the part of the interview that I was most excited about is that GaGa is going to be one fo the new faces of MAC, along with Cyndi Lauper. Rolling Stone was talking about the photo shoot where both of them were posing with bright pink lipstick statues.



To celebrate...more pictures of GaGa! This picture, taken around last Valentine's Day, shows GaGa's love of bright pink lipstick. Hopefully all of the pictures of her in bright pink lipstick hint at an upcoming MAC collection being all about pink lipsticks and glosses.



photo courtesy of Rolling Stone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Green and Shamrock are two great BI scents :) I totally agree :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!