Monday, June 1, 2009

Most Wanted June 2009

Here is my shopping list for the upcoming month...

- Dolce & Gabbana Smooth Eye Color Quad in Stromboli
- Dolce & Gabbana The Eyeliner in Stromboli
- Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation SPF 30
- Pure Fiji Coconut Milk Shampoo
- Too Faced Brightening Blush in Papa Don't Peach
- Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect in Nylon Pink
- Benefit Hello Flawless! Custom Powder Cover-Up with SPF 15
- Chanel Precision Eye Definer in Brun Cuivre
- OPI Nail Lacquer in Bubble Bath
- Philosophy Apricots and Cream 3-in-1

As of right now, I haven't quite had the chance to sit down and go through the whole Dolce & Gabbana collection on the Saks website but I want to very soon. Every piece that I am seeing from it so far is topping my Most Wanted lists so I can't wait to see the whole collection!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OPI Bubble Bath is LOVELY :) Totally worth it :)