Thursday, June 25, 2009

MAC Euristocrats 2

Pardon me while I do a dance for joy...

Ok, I'm back. And what was that dance for you might ask? MAC has just released a new collection of Dazzleglasses. Dazzleglasses have officially become one of my new obsessions and I can't visit the MAC counter without adding one to my shopping bag. Actually I can barely walk by MAC without buying something but we will save that problem for another day. I just love to look at the shimmer and sparkle that this line of glosses produce.

This collection is called Euristocrats 2 and here is the description from MAC, "Six hot new Dazzleglass shades to add the sheen, the sparkle, and the ohh-la-la that never fails to entertain. They're the "something extra" that we've added to the Lipstick and Dazzleglass collection Euristocrats can't get enough of. More, more, more!" Well I can't get enough of them either so I guess that makes me a trendy European!

Here is the collection...

Lipstick - Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made MAC famous.
- Patisserie - sheer creamy neutral pink (Lustre)
- Costa Chic - frosty light coral (Frost)
- Saint Germain - clean pastel pink (Amplified)
- Milan Mode - sheer deep pink with multidimensional pearl (Lustre)
- Naked Paris - sheer pink brown with multidimensional pearl (Lustre)
- London Life - sheer deep berry with multidimensional pearl (Lustre)
- Cockney - sheer yellow red with mutlidimensional pearl (Lustre)

Dazzleglass - Lipcolour that dazzles with light and shine to bring an exciting dimensional pop to your lips. Large particle pearls reflect and refract light to mimic the brillance of quartz and opal crystal. Privides exceptional shine with a crystalline iridescense. Non-sticky, non-tacky, lightweight, and moisturizing. Glides on. Wear slone or layer over Lipstick or Lipglass for a dramatic effect. Features our signature MAC vanilla aroma.
- Rue d' Rouge - light red with pink pearl
- Via Veneto - light violet with blue pearl
- Local Colour - neutral yellow pink with gold pearl
- Euro Beat - peach coral with gold pearl
- Internationalist - yellow pink with blue pearl
- Roman Holiday - medium brown coral with pink pearl
- Date Night - soft blue purple with pearl

Lip Pencil - A pencil designed for shaping, lining, or filling in the lip. Lip Pencils have a smooth, creamy texture that is perfect for lining the lips or filling them in. the are long-lasting and available in a wide selection of colours that each work well with many different lipstick shades. The colour of Lip Pencils is protected by Vitamin E, which acts as an anti-oxidant, and they contain emollients that moisturize the lips. Lip Pencils can be worn alone, with Lipstick, or Lipglass.
- Subculture - underground pink
- Whirl - dirty rose
- Cherry - vivid bright bluish-red
- Magenta - vivid pinkish-purple

Well, I just saw my Visa cringe. Here is what I from each product line. From the new lipstick shades, I want: Patisserie, Saint Germain, Milan Mode, Naked Paris, and Cockney. Of the Dazzleglasses, I want: Via Veneto and Internationalist. I have never found any allure in lip pencils so I will be passing on those.

More Dazzleglasses and more reasons to buy lipsticks! Euro flair here I come!

photo courtesy of MAC

No comments: