Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cleanse Your Soul Valentine's Day Fragrances

Cleanse Your Soul is an independent bath and body product company that I used to order from all the time about two years ago. I haven't ordered from then in a bit so I decided to go back look through her new products when I got the monthly email from the owner, Judy. She has the Valentine's Day limited edition fragrances up so I have some new scents to look at. The best products from this company are any of the body creams, the scrubs, and the EDTs. Every product that I have tried from this company has served me well so far but I recommend the above products.

Here are the Valentine's Day fragrances...

Come Away With Me & Be My Love - juicy blackberries, pineapple, summer strawberries, and champagne

How Do I Love Thee? - summer strawberries with vanilla bean noel and marshmallow

Upon A Lilac Sea - spring lilacs on a bed of vanilla sugar

Love Never Fails - white wedding cake, yuzu, blood oranges, and lemon sugar

She Walks In Beauty - fluffy cotton candy, black cherries, angel food cakes, and loads of whipped cream

Thou Art More Lovely - Pink sugar, wild red cherries, champagne, and whipped cream

Love Is My Sin - rich dark chocolate blended with almond cream and a hint of spices

Idle Tears - white chocolate mousse topped with strawberry glace

Perfumed Sea - fresh air notes sing when combined with violets and sandalwood

Beautiful Dreamer - white nectarine filling sandwiched between frosted sugar cookies

Weeping Of The Rain - the scent for a sad Valentine's Day: black vanilla, blackberries, and amber

A Divine Rapture - red raspberry and strawberry-laced marshmallow frosting between red velvet cake, white cake, and vanilla poundcake

Ah, My Beloved - hauntingly beautiful scent combining Madagascar vanilla, Egyptian musk, and vanilla beans

Love Is Enough - whispers of spring flowers blended with mountain air notes and fresh linen notes

Endless Blue - Blue sugar mixed with sparkling soda and a spritz of vanilla syrup

If Thou Must Love Me - chocolate-covered strawberries nestled next to vanilla wafers and marshmallows

I Carry Your Heart - Pink sugar blended with a deep red wine...a very sultry scent

Life In A Love - a bouquet of a dozen red roses, red currant, and cloves

Judy's Pink sugar blends are always top notch, so they are always a pick of mine. Also, I have noted that her floral scents are quite strong so they are not for the faint of heart. However, since I love florals with a passion, they are a pick of mine. Of these limited edition fragrances, I would like to order products in How Do I Love Thee?, She Walks In Beauty, Thou Art More Lovely, Perfumed Sea, Beautiful Dreamer, A Divine Rapture, Love Is Enough, and If You Must Love Me. Looks like a large order is coming up soon...

Also, Judy is running a bunch of specials this month so I would recommend looking them up if you want to try this company for the first time. The specials change every month so there is always a reason to revisit the site again. Take some time and look at some body products that are outside the mall...

photo courtesy of Cleanse Your Soul

No comments: