Saturday, January 30, 2010

Twilight Hair is Now My Reality...

About a year ago, I wrote about hoping to achieve Bella's long curly hair from the Twilight series. That dream was never realized when several weeks later, I got a couple inches trimmed off of my hair. However, this week I officially got Twilight hair. With a twist...

The little twist is that instead of Bella hair, I went to the salon and got my hair cut into Alice's hair cut. Nine inches off, deep brown base color, auburn and light brown highlights, and side swept bangs. Three and half hours of processing and I am a new person.

Besides, Alice was always my favorite vampire and with the evolution of the series, ended up becoming my favorite character overall. I added a photo of Alice from the movies so you can get a better idea of what I lok like now.

photo courtesy of images2.fanpop.com

No comments: