Thursday, July 8, 2010

Most Wanted Nordstrom Event 2010

The yearly Nordstrom Beauty Event starts at the end of next week but you are able to pre-order pieces on their website right now. After looking at the exclusive products that are available, I highly recommend pre-ordering as this is one of the best events that I have seen in the past few years. I made a list of the products that I want the most and those that I recommend that you guys all check out.

- Chanel Quatuor Boutons de Chanel
- La Mer 'The Signature' Collection
- Philosophy 'Celebrate Life' Lime Blossom High - Foaming Shower & Bath Gel
- Dior 'Ready-to-Wear' Palette
- Laura Mercier Portable Beauty Collection
- Philosophy 'Amazing Grace' Gift Set
- Kate Spade 'Twirl' Eau de Parfum Rollerball
- Leaf & Rusher Rejuvenating Cleansing Kit
- Shu Uemura Eye & Cheek Palette
- Kate Somerville Ultimate Exfoliate Kit
- Lippmann Collection Nail Polish in Bad Romance

Normally I try to choose my ten favorite products but I did have to pick eleven products this time. I had to add on the polish in Bad Romance...of course! My recommendation is to pre-order your top picks, I doubt that many of these special products will last very long.

No comments: