Thursday, July 15, 2010

French Week 2010 Day 4 - Caudalie Vinoperfect Serum

Last year, I talked about the Caudalie skincare line and how their patented active ingredients work to help repair and protect skin. I will not repeat all of that information here again. Today, we are going to look at my favorite product from Caudalie and the one that I have repurchased the highest amount of times since I was initially given one from the Caudalie rep about 4 years about. The product that I am referring to today is the Vinoperfect Radiance Serum, a product that contains a high amount of anti-oxidants to improve the clarity and overall radiance of the face.

Vinoperfect is one of the few brightening serums that doesn't contain bleaching agents and therefore can be used by everyone, even expectant mothers. The Caudalie website states, "This satiny serum is a remarkable formula for smoother, brighter-looking skin. Vinoperfect boosts the complexion's radiance and appearance. Your skin is moisturized and luminous. Your complexion looks even and beautifully radiant".

This product is ideal for all skin types and is formulated for those who wish to enhance their skin's radiance, tone, and clarity. This product was recommended to me from the Caudalie rep to help even out my skin tone and reduce the appearence of the redness in my cheek area. This product is able to do all that effectively while not irritating my sensitive skin or drying any areas of my face out.

This product really was able to reduce the redness in my cheek area and made my skin look much better overall. The clarity was much improved and I was getting compliments on my fantastic skin, even when I didn't put makeup on.

This product contains a very high amount of viniferine, 1000 ppm, to improve the tone and clarity. it also contains olive squalene, mint, caraway, and galbanum. The product smells like wild mint leaves so using it is a pleasure. It is recommended for use morning and night on freshly cleansed skin. however, if you are also using another Caudalie serum (anti-aging), then this product is to be used at night and the other serum used in the morning.

This product is unique to the areas in France that can support vineyards and wine production. The French have long know the benefits of grapes and wine before it became popular in the United States. I have nothing but amazing things to say about how this product affected my skin. Caudalie has enhanced the results of this product and had made it into an entire line of skincare for normal skin. With or without the whole line of skincare, this product is a stand alone star.

photo courtesy of Caudalie

No comments: