Thursday, July 1, 2010

Most Wanted July 2010

It's hot, it's humid the past few days. It is better today but that won't last for long. The best place to spend my free time is in an air conditioned mall. This is the list of what I want the most this month (and will be on the watch for while I am spending my days in the super air conditioned Sephora).


- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie En Rose
- MAC In the Groove Mineralize Eye Shadow in Togetherness
- Philosophy Lemon Salt Water Taffy 3-in-1
- Shu Uemura Gem Glam Pressed Eye Shadow in G gold
- Chanel Fluid Iridescent Eye Shadow in Delta
- Dolce & Gabbana The Lip Gloss in Innocence
- YSL Fard Lumiere Aquaresistant Water Resistant Cream Eye Shadow in #5 Golden Sands
- Burberry Lip Cover in Tea Rose
- Korres Wild Rose Brightening Serum
- LUSH Absolute Delight Bath Bomb

Next month... I begin my fall shopping...

No comments: