Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bath and Body Works St. Patrick's Day Products

Bath and Body works has jumped on the holiday themed products in a big in the past few months. It started with special limted edition Pocket Bac Sanitizers and now has extended to lip glosses. Valentine's Day contained a bunch of hits with both the Santiziers and the lip glosses. I still love to use my rock candy scented "I Love Bling" sanitizer even though I thought that I would hated anything Valentine's Day themed.

But now that March is here, it is time for me to begin thinking about my favorite holiday of the year, St. Patrick's Day. For this holiday, Bath and Body Works has again released limited edition Pocketbacs and a new lip gloss shade.

The lip gloss is a shade called Kiss Me I'm Irish. It is clear lip gloss that has a sparkle finish and a has a wonderful peppermint flavor. It reminds me of the Twisted Peppermint Lip Gloss that was out last holiday season. Since I love both Twisted Peppermint and St. Patrick's Day, I consider this the ideal mix. I already purchased two of them this season and am deciding if I would need anymore as back-ups.

The Pocket Bac Sanitizer allows me to proclaim my love of the holiday right on the handle of my work and school bag. This sanitizer comes with three sayings on them, "Who's Your Paddy?", "Kiss Me I'm Irish", and "Feeling Lucky?" however all of them are the same green apple scent. The Pocket Bacs contain Tahitian Palm Milk to help protect hands and keeps them soft while killing germs. I have bought a bunch of these already in the "Kiss Me I'm Irish" and "Feeling Lucky?" sayings. I could use these all year round. I think these are my favorite sanitizers that have been released so far.

We only have about two weeks until my favorite holiday of the year. Time to start buying some green and make your plans for the day!

photo courtesy of Bath and Body Works

No comments: