Monday, March 7, 2011

Make Up For Ever Spring 2011 Collection - Tres Vichy

This spring, Make Up For Ever has introduced a small collection focusing only on eye makeup looks. I am a bit disappointed since this company offers high quality in every single type of product that they design. The look that this spring collection was created to make is not one that can be pulled off easily and won't even be an option for those of use who aren't major fans of bright eye makeup and over-the-top eye lashes. The little bows on the eye lashes are beyond anything that I would even try to wear but I do wonder who will pull it off and how they will make it work.

The newest eye makeup collection from this company...

Star Powder Diamond Collection - The Star Powder Diamond Collection is available in four delicious new pastel and iridescent shades: Diamond White, Diamond Pink with purple highlights, Diamond Pink with gold highlights, and Diamond Green with golden highlights. Thanks to their high concentration in pigments and mother-of-pearls, the shades are more intense and sparkly. To mix and blend endlessly.
- 969 - diamond pink with golden highlights
- 968 - diamond pink with purple highlights
- 967 - diamond white
- 970 - diamond green with golden highlights

Tres Vichy Eye Lashes - Tres Vichy Eye Lashes is a limited edition pair of faux lashes adorned with a pink and white checkered bow. A new bold and creative accessory, by Make Up For Ever of course!

Tres Vichy Palette - In limited edition, the Tres Vichy Palette features two matching shades, hidden in a delicious palette, to play the "Vichy" trend up to the tips of the lashes. The palettes include shimmering diamond white and pink eye shadows (Vichy Blossom Palette) and pearly white and baby pink powder blush (Vichy Trendy Palette).
- 311 Vichy Blossom - diamond white and pink eye shadows
- 312 Vichy Trendy - pearly white and baby pink blushes

I am in love with both of the Tres Vichy Palettes however the eye palette is the only one that ended up on my Most Wanted list this month. I'm not sure how well I will be able to pull off that white shade of blush without looking strange. The false eye lashes are a complete no for me, I have a hard enough time with normal false eye lashes and I would need to master them before I can try the more exotic versions from this company. I love how shimmery the new Star Powder Diamond shadows are, my favorite shades are the 969 and 970.

Very unique collection but the false lashes are way over-the-top for most people that I know.

photo courtesy of Make Up For Ever

No comments: