Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Most Wanted March 2011

This is one of my favorite months of the year. I spend the beginning of the month clearing out all of my almost-empty winter beauty items and fragrances and then the rest of the month is opening all my new products to use as soon as the first warm day of spring comes around. This also is the month of my favorite holiday so I begin thinking about St. Patrick's Day at the very beginning of the month.

This is my shopping list for this month...

- Banana Republic Wild Bloom
- Lancome Color Design Minerale Eye Quad in Cool Lavande
- MAC Jeanius Nail Lacquer in Biker Blue
- Phyto Phytolisse Express Smoothing Mask
- Tibi for Bobbi Brown Peony & Python Palette
- Prada Infusion de Rose
- Dolce & Gabbana The Lipstick in Petal
- Fresh Rose Face Mask
- Make Up For Ever Tres Vichy Duo Eye Shadow Palette in 311 Vichy Blossom
- Super by Dr. Nicholas Perricone First Blush Brightening Serum

It is officialy time for winter to end and the weather to warm up.

No comments: