Monday, March 21, 2011

Juilanne Moore's Red Hair

Falling into a hair rut again...

I still love my Katy Perry haircut and bangs and actually I am loving it even more as it is growing out and the bangs are becoming more side swept. That is the mark of a great haircut. But I have a dye appointment coming up and now am deciding what to ask for this time around.

My skin is still the same pale shade that it has been all winter but I am a bit hesitant about the red since I will begin my self tanning season in the beginning of May and I don't want the color to look strange against my bronze skin.

Give me some feedback please, I have a awful head cold and right now all my decisions are being tainted by my DayQuil regime that has been going since Saturday.

Thoughts? Feedback?
photo courtesy of Google

No comments: