Thursday, March 3, 2011

MAC Cremeblend Blush

This is big week for MAC, there are three new collections being released to start the month off right. Two collections are single product collections, the other is a full collection. I can't even pick which collection I am most excited for, I have products and shades that I love in all of them just from seeing all of the promotional pictures. The first collection is a new blush product, a full pigment cream blush that I should be purchasing quite soon. Cream blush has been quite a thing of mine lately especially with the trend of dramatic pink cheeks that popped up this spring.

"For every contour control freak, for every persistent perfectionist comes this wonderous way to play with blush that gives you the most magnificant flexibility you've ever had... Starts creamy, stays creamy and proves that powder is NOT your only prerogative. Make powdery a thing of the past." I can already see that this is product that I will buying quite soon.

Cremeblend Blush - A blush that manages to make a simple blush state-of-the-art. Creamy, easy to blend medium coverage formula imparts a natural finish that's smooth, dewy-fresh, long-lasting.
- So Sweet, So Easy - bright yellow pink
- Something Special - light coral
- Posey - warm peach
- Ladyblush - warm neutral coral
- Brit Wit - dusty rosey mauve
- Tea Petal - mid-tone reddish brown

I am thinking this product could have Holy Grail status in my traincase. My two favorite colors are the pinks in the collection, I think the others will be too coral for my skintone. My first pick is So Sweet, So Easy and then my second favorite is Brit Wit. I am hoping that if this product becomes popular and then MAC will release more shades of it that are cool toned, I have hopes of a cool rose shade...

photo courtesy of MAC

No comments: