Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Philosophy Ice Cream, You Scream

The weather is getting warmer and now one of my major food cravings is ice cream. Every single day, I crave ice cream and usually the craving doesn't subside until I go out and find myself some. The weather is warm enough for me to sit outside The Heavenly Hedgehog in nearby Bethlehem, eat their wonderful ice cream sundaes and people watch all day long. Philosophy's new trio of 3 in 1s, Ice Cream, You Scream, couldn't have come at a better time for me and it is only adding to my sundae cravings.

Sephora states that this product is "a giftable trio of bath and body cleansers that make any ice cream lover's dream come true". Further details are right here, "Bask in the scent of vanilla ice cream and irresistable toppings with this gentle cleansing and conditioning ensemble. These formulas leave skin and hair feeling soft, while satisfying your sundae craving. Enjoy each separately or mix and match to create your ideal indulgence."

This set contains three fragrances: Vanilla Ice Cream, Butterscotch Bliss, and Caramel Drizzle. Caramel Drizzle is my favorite of the three new fragrances, it smells exactly like sweet, creamy caramel candy. Butterscotch Bliss is dead on to the scent of the candy. Vanilla Ice Cream is a nice, sweet vanilla fragrance but is the lightest and most easily dupable of the three. I feel like Philosophy has created several vanilla based fragrances, all of which only have slight variations to them. To me, these are all fragrances that I would use in the fall so I will have to buy this set now and put it away for later.

That's ok though...I still have a whole summer of ice cream eating and people watching.

photo courtesy of Sephora

No comments: