Sunday, October 2, 2011

MAC Fall Colour Collection - Angel Flame

Angel Flame is the second of the three looks found in the Fall Colour Collection.  Angel Flame looks to be a smaller collection but I am hoping that the shades will be better for me.  And I see Lipglass in this collection so I am already excited to see what new shades are available with this collection.  This collection looks as though it contains more neutral and pink shades than the other collection. 

"A glamorously arrestingly artistic assortment including an Eye Shadow Quad, Lipglass, Mineralize Skinfinish and the limited life re-appearance of the Jumbo Penultimate.", states the MAC website when describing the overall collection look.  Penultimate is one of the few products that I go through like crazy and always contain to repurchase so the huge size in it might be a perfect product for me!

Here is this part of the collection...

Eye Shadow x 4: Angel Flame - Play up your own aesthetic with an Eye Shadow Quad inspired by arrestingly avant-garde art moments.  Features shades Feather Pink, Angel Pink, Gravel, and Chamomile.
- Chamomile - creamy pale yellow (Satin)
- Angel Flame - coral that flashes pink/yellow (Frost)
- Feather Pink - midtone pink (Satin)
- Gravel - blue-gray (Matte)

Jumbo Penultimate Liner - An extra-large liquid pen-style liner in Rapidblack that provides the ultimate precise, bold line in a rich, deep carbon black shade.  Goes on fluidly, in one steady stroke to style any fashion look.

Lipglass - A unique lip gloss available in wide variety of colours that can create a high gloss, glass-like finish or a subtle sheen.  Designed to be worn on its own, over Lip Pencil, or Lipstick, Tinted Lipglass is the perfect product for creating shine that lasts.  It's pigmented, very shiny, and can impart subtle or dramatic colour.  It contains Jojoba Oil to help soften and condition the lips.  Tinted Lipglass is packaged in a convenient bottle with a sponge tip applicator that provides a quick, smooth, even application.
- C-Thru - peachy beige with shimmer
- Pink Fade - pale pink
- Orange Tempera - pale peach
- Good Times - pale mauve

Mineralize Skinfinish - A luxurious velvet-soft powder with a high-frost metallic finish.  Smoothes on: adds buffed-up highlights to cheeks, or an overall ultra-deluxe polish to the finish.
- Lightscapade - soft candlelit beige with multidimensional shimmer
- Porcelain Pink - soft pinky coral with gold veining

168 Large Angled Contour Brush - For expert application of cheek contour.  This brush is a large angled contour - the fibres form a buffed edge and are softly and firmly bundled.  MAC professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials.  They feature wood handles and nickel-plated brass ferrules.

I like this part of the collection so much better than the first!  This eye shadow quad will work much better into my collection, I love the pink and pale gold shades in it.  From the Lipglasses, Pink Fade will be a lovely choice for my pale skin, however I will be skipping over the other shades.  I want the Mineralize Skin Finish in Lightscapade (it is already sold out so I hope that there is a restock soon), this one is so lovely in the picture and I really want to see how well these products perfomr since I have heard so many people rave about them.  The huge Penultimate is on my shopping list also.

I do think that I will save the lipglass and eye shadow quad for next spring, these aren't really shades that will work with the current colors that I have going for the fall...

photo courtesy of Nordstrom

No comments: