Monday, October 17, 2011

Too Faced Holiday 2011 Collection - Only In Your Dreams

I am on vacation from my job this week and the only things that I want to think about are beauty products and homework.  I think that I will be starting with beauty products first today...

I loved the Too Faced fall collection and I am hoping that the holiday collection will be of the same caliber.  Last holiday season, Too Faced produced some of the prettiest sets and palettes for holiday and I am so excited for this season.  I already own a pile of eye shadow palettes and they are beginning to take over my whole traincase but the thought of the new ones from Too Faced still get me excited to by at least one or two more.  The new collection is named Only In Your Dreams and it reminds me of the collection from last year when I first look at the promotional picture on the Too Faced website.  Last year's reminded me of an enchanted garden and this collection also looks full of pretty pinks and grays.  This year's collection consists of three palettes, all of which appear to contain products for eyes, lips, and face.  I love that all the palettes contain multiple products and not just tons of eye shadows.

Here is the newest holiday collection from Too Faced!

In Your Dreams - This gorgeous palette contains three full face looks in our fabulous signature holiday theme.  Thanks to Too Faced, dreams really do come true!  Our fabulous Face Palette Trio contains three complete looks each offering three eye shadows, a luminous blush, and a perfect lip shade.  Adjacent, step-by-step face charts allow any beautiful dreamer to transform her look into Natural Beauty, Feminine Flirty, or Seductively Smoky.  Now that is the perfect gift of glam!  Delightfully designed: Three complimentary color combinations offer the perfect shadow, cheek, and lip ensembles for a feminine and flawless face for every occasion.  Signature Get-The-Looks: Each dreamy combination includes application instructions and a face chart.  Incredible value: Includes nine eye shadows shades, three must-have cheek colors and three luxurious lip glosses - a gorgeous $155 value for only $39.  Fanciful formulas: Our ultra silky formulas are the perfect blend of texture and tone.  Top-Notch traveler: Portable and ready to go wherever your dreams take you.
- Silk Stockings Eye Shadow - matte ecru
- La Cage Eye Shadow - golden brown
- Rapture Eye Shadow - chocolate brown
- Pink Peacock Eye Shadow - pale pink
- Swing Eye Shadow - plum brown
- Fishnet Eye Shadow - silver black
- Full Moon Eye Shadow - silver
- Dream On Eye Shadow - dark purple
- Seduce Eye Shadow - dark black navy
- Wanna Play? Blush - soft pink
- Girly Show Blush - cool mauve
- You Hold the Key Blush - natural peach
- Give It Up Lip Gloss - pink sugar
- Pink Ice Lip Gloss - mauve shimmer
- Heart On Lip Gloss - pink velvet

Glamour To Go - Dream Edition - Get your glam-on-the-go with our new, pocket-sized beauty palette filled with a dreamy collection for the eyes, face, and lips.  Our new vintage-inspired, feminine palette holds eight versatile shades, one silky lip gloss, a best-selling bronzer, and soft, sheer blush.  Stunning shadows: Eight captivating shades in the perfect mix of textures - a true dream-weavers delight.  Flawless and flushed: Achieve instant complexion radiance with a sweep of our soft golden bronzer; give cheeks a delicate dusting with the sheer coral blush.  Your dreams come true as gorgeous skin appears.  Glamourously glossed: Our ultra-shiny, bright pink lip gloss is all you need for gorgeous lips everyday.  Sweetly sized: Tucked into a pocket, tiniest clutch or luggage, this small treasure of neutral yet flirty shades are all the savviest glamour girl needs to mesmerize him under the mistletoe.
- Eye Shadow Shades: peachy beige, metallic gray, champagne sparkle, black shimmer, matte brown, purple, light brown, plum brown
- Blush Shade: sheer coral
- Sunny Bunny Bronzer Light - best for pale to medium skintones
- Lip Gloss Shade: bright pink

Beautiful Dreamer - Our magical makeup collection is the perfect gift to satisfy the beautiful dreamer on your list.  Our heavenly, pink patent bag is filled with an Exclusive Eye Shadow Quad, shimmering pink Lip Gloss, and softly illuminating Blush/Bronzer Duo.  In addition, our full-sized Lashgasm Mascara and deluxe Shadow Insurance Candlelight are Too Faced favorites that will fulfill any Christmas fantasy.  Beautiful value: Our Christmas collection offers a $128 value for only $46 -  a gift that dreams are made out of.  Exclusive compacts: Limited edition compacts make this set a must-have for the daydreamers on your list.  Eye dream must-haves: Prime with Shadow Insurance Candlelight for crease-proof, fade-proof intense color pay-off with a subtle warm shimmer.  Complete your look with our full-sized Lashgasm for the lengthiest lashes imaginable.  Glassy lips: Our exclusive, full-sized lip gloss provides a sexy, crystal pout.  Exclusive makeup bag: Ultra-feminine design envelopes all your decadent indulgences.
- Eye Shadow Quad - Teddy Bear (deep chocolate brown)/Blonde Ambition (shimmering beige)/Totally Toasted (shimmering bronze)/Satin Sheets (shimmering champagne)
- Who's Your Poppy Blush - bright pink rose
- Sun Bunny Bronzer Light - suitable for light to medium complexions
- Lashgasm Mascara - deep pure black
- Shadow Insurance Candlelight - sheer gold
- Pink Swan Lip Gloss - pink crystal

Oh I love all these sets, I can't decide which is my favorite!  If I have to choose, it would have to be the In Your Dreams set (the palette that I have pictured), I can make many more looks than the three that they suggest with those shades and I would use all but the deep navy eye shadow on a regular basis.  I would try the navy shadow wet as an eye liner and see how that worked with my eye shade.  Beautiful Dreamer looks as though it contains shades from the Neutral Eye Palette that I already love and I am glad that I can get them in smaller cases now instead of taking the whole palette around with me.  I love, love, love that Too Faced is doing a combination of all types of products in these palettes, I just can't express that enough!  I love the pink blush and lip gloss shades and I am so excited to add more to my makeup collection. 

I want all three of the palettes, they are all well-crafted.  The combination of the products types are great and really let the user try all types of products from Too Faced.  The shade combinations for all areas of the face are great too and I always enough trying out the looks that are provided by the Too Faced makeup artists.  I have never had a dud in all of the Too Faced palettes that I have purchased and I am betting that these palettes will be the same high standard that I have come to expect from this company. 

photo courtesy of Too Faced

No comments: