I know, I know! This post is way late, I actually received the magazine in the mail almost a month ago but with everything going on between school and work, all of my magazines sat in a pile in the corner of my bedroom until the past few days. But I am pretty much caught up on the pile and I was most excited to see the October issue of Allure, the Best of Beauty list in an eternal favorite of mine and always gives me some great new items to buy.
My Most Wanted from this year's Best of Beauty...
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Birthday Suit
- Smashbox Eye Shadow in Obsidian
- Burberry Beauty Lip Cover in Nude Rose
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella
- Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
- Kate Somerville CytoCell Dark Circle Corrective Eye Cream
- Rescue Beauty Lounge Nail Polish in Moulin Rouge
- NARS Pro-Prime Multi-Protect Primer SPF 30
- Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner
- Maison Martin Margiela (Untitled)
This is one of my more rounded list, I have eye products, lip products, skincare products, and one fragrance that I want to try from all these top rated products. I was very happy to see that the Make Up For Ever HD line won multiple awards, I agree with the editors that these are fantastic products. I am glad that NARS is well represented but I am not happy that there is no representation from MAC or Urban Decay since both lines have some wonderful products. There's always next year...for now I will be adding to my NARS collection.