Wow September came and went in a flash! And all of a sudden, it's actually cold outside today and I can really begin getting into all the products that I have been saving for just this moment. I have a few last products to buy complete my fall look but we will be seeing trees and sleighs in the stores within the next week or two. Holiday makeup collections and body products follow very soon after so I am ramping up into high gear and beginning to get ready for the all the lovely holiday beauty that it is about to be thrown at us!
Just a few last purchases to round out fall shopping and a few to begin picking up some holiday goodies!
- Lancome Maison Lancome
- China Glaze Skyscraper Nail Polish
- Giorgio Armani Rouge d'Armani Lipstick in Scarlatto
- Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions Pink Sugar Plum Shower Gel
- Butter London Nail Lacquer in British Racing Green
- Kate Walsh Boyfriend
- Kate Somerville Total Vitamin Antioxidant Face Serum
- Ren Hydra-Calm Global Protection Day Cream
- MAC Mattene Lipstick in Legendary
- Buxom Waterproof Smoky Eye Stick in Smokin' Pistol
Red lipsticks, dramatic nail shades, and lots of face care. Fall is here to stay!